Skip to content
1. Be prepared
- Pupils are expected to have what they need as prescribed by the class teacher when coming to school/going home from school (books, stationery, etc)
- Pupils are expected to wear the appropriate clothes. (school uniform or tracksuit)
- Pupils are expected to bring a healthy lunch in keeping with the Healthy Eating Policy. ( crisps, chocolate, sweets, fizzy drinks are strongly discouraged) Chewing gum is banned.
- Pupils are expected to come to school with homework completed in line with the Homework Policy.
2. Be courteous
- Pupils will ask permission in order to speak in class when someone else (teacher or pupil) is already speaking, or when silent work is in progress.
- Pupils will ask permission to be excused from class, or to visit the toilet.
- Pupils will express thanks or express sorrow at appropriate moments.
- In the class line, while walking along the corridor, while entering or leaving the building, pupils will allow other people right of way.
- Pupils will be courteous to all school visitors, and to the entire school staff.
3. Be respectful
- Respect your own property and that of others;
- Respect school property and building;
- Respect books, copies, etc;
- Respect the feelings of others;
- Respect the opinions of others;
- Respect other people’s space;
- Respect differences.
4. Be safe
- Only leave school grounds with permission;
- Walk in orderly fashion in corridor and when entering and leaving school;
- Bring concerns to attention of teacher or parent;
- Avoid rough or dangerous play.